The Wangaratta Farmers Market is seeking enthusiastic and experienced candidates to nominate for
the volunteer role as Treasurer. Training provided if required.
You will be supported by our Deputy Treasurer, Anne Martin and pro-bono bookkeeper, Loretta Martin who ensures our statutory and legal requirements in relation to the ATO and superannuation are met.
Time commitment: Up to 4.0 hours a month including attendance at monthly Committee meetings on 4th Wednesday of the month 12.00pm -1.00pm.
- Attention to detail
- MYOB experience preferred
- Experience keeping books for a small business or community group
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor 2 x WFM bank accounts
- Pay accounts – approximately 12 per month
- Monthly payment of part-time Market Coordinator wages and superannuation using MYOB Single Touch Payroll
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts using MYOB
- Monthly income and expenditure reports using MYOB
- Monitor annual Workcover requirements.
- Insurance policy renewals
- Assist with lodgement of Consumer Affairs Victoria Annual Statement
To enquire or lodge your Expression of Interest in this terrific voluntary role:
Email Penny Raleigh, WFM Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org