Want to Perform at our Market?
Music is life, and we’re on the lookout for new, local talent to feature at our market day events on the second Saturday of the month!
The Wangaratta Farmers Market is seeking interest from local solo, duets and small bands who would like to be listed on our annual roster to entertain visitors and showcase their talent at our market on the 2nd Saturday of each month. We invite you to submit your Expression of Interest to be considered.
- Time: 9.30am – 11.30am – set up at 9.15am
- No. of sets: 2 x 45 minutes sets with a 15-minute break
- Front steps of Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Mains power available but won’t handle multiple amps of a larger band
- If it is raining, we will provide a marquee as we are an all-weather market
- $100.00 total payment for 2 x 45 minutes sets
- Payment made after invoice received from performer
- Quality musicianship and talent
- Style and genre that appeals to a wide audience
- Performance experience
- Willingness to meet your obligations if you are books for a performance date
- Timely and prompt communication with Market Coordinator
- Read and agree to Music in the Market Terms and Conditions
- Complete and submit this form including upload of a recent recording of your music and a sample set list